TAILOR - MADE
- Each of the states that conform the Mexican Republic has a great variety of tourist attractions to offer.
- Build your own itinerary selecting the best of each region.
- We help you find the best connection between the modules.
- Select the excursions you like the most and substitute them in the base proposal.
- Add or remove nights of stay in each stage of the trip.
Colonial city in the center of Mexico.
Located in the northeast region of the country, a destination that has contrasting landscapes.
Far north of the country, Chihuahua is the largest state in the Mexican Republic. Rich in history, gastronomy and folklore.
Coniferous forests at more than 2000 meters of altitude, immense lakes, colonial cities and towns with old houses of red tile and cobbled streets are the landscape that characterizes the state of Michoacan.
Very close to Mexico City, the state of Queretaro brings together historical events and gastronomic experiences.
Cradle of the most important silver mines in the country, this state was founded and grew thanks to this metal.
State located in the central area of the country in a semi-arid region with a mining tradition.
From archaeological sites immersed in the jungle to forts in its walled city,
More than 4000 years of history have made Oaxaca one of the most fertile regions for culture in Mexico.